Francisco Foreskin Reporting Live from Air and Water Show

Hello! Omigod zees ees some American airshit in my blueberry opinion. I am so deaf and I hope you can forgive my nonsense reporting I cannot hear myself pee myself!

There are planes flying near my forehead I feel like I need some kind of bullet proof head. Zees ees what I don't understand about zees air show. What ees zee point of some loud bombing squad type sounds in 100 degree weather i personally fink zat most people who are not familiar with american war or basically american type of scary guns and sheet might not want to hear zees all next three days. But what zee funnel cake do I know. i'm just some french hispanic immigrant in your opinion who nees to go back to arizona and get racially profiled by a wholesome american government molester.

Also, I have seen a few children at zee air show and most of them are crying. One little boy looked at me and asked me to save him while his daddy was smoking some kind of marlboro and laughing at all zee smoke in zee air that is killing our ozone.

If i worked in zees area in chicago and zee planes fly by my window i might assume zees is 9/11. i heard one woman say she gets therapy for post stress issues and i don't blame the soft lady. imagine you are at work trying to go to zee bathroom and you hear WAR outside? your bunhole might freeze shut completely. zees things happen my granddad told me about the 1942 toilet incident in his station. you don't want to know. plus i don't really remember if it had anything to do with war necessarily.

Now if zees was zee 4th of july i might not mind, i mean if there are flashy lights to go with the bombing noises it makes everything much more amber waves of grain if you know what i mean.

Comments

Popular Posts