I Am Really a Patient Person

There is no way to control anything. And I know this and understand it and all that.

But one thing that I know the result of, that I know what to expect from, is coffee.

If I do not drink coffee I will not sh** my pants. I will also not be hyper alert or anything. I will also probably not get indigestion. And I will most likely eat when I'm supposed to throughout the day.

If I do drink coffee, I will have to go to the bathroom like clockwork about one hour after, I will be focused and be able to write for hours, I will skip a meal because I won't feel hungry, and I will possibly get heartburn.

So now I will apply this same idea to checking a festival website every day for answers.

If I do not check the website I want to pull my hair out, roll around on the floor hyperventilating, and/or eat mindlessly.

If I do check the website and there are no answers I will pull my hair out, roll around on the floor hyperventilating, and/or eat mindlessly.

Well that didn't work.

Comments

Popular Posts