Welcome to Gentle Waters Finishes

Welcome to Gentle Waters has finished.

I am overjoyed and overwhelmed with uncertainty, certainty, excitement, and a strange headache leaving me both exhausted and wanting to get rid of it by bursting through a wall.

There is no one good way to explain how it feels to hold something dear to your heart and knowing that now you must let it go and see how it does, how it comes back to you.

There are people in this world that feel uncertainty and freak out. I can be one of those people. But I'm also one of those people who believes that holding onto what you don't know is not going to work.

I ground myself in a faith that has grown within me only since I began making films. I don't believe that wishing something into being works. But I do believe that when all is said and done, hard work pays off and the universe will give back what you put into it.

If I didn't have a headache I'd be holding up a glass of wine and saying cheers to this blog post.

But that's ok, the headache is worth it.

Comments

Popular Posts