Heidi and Spencer

Ok. I can't not say something anymore. I'm so disgusted. I haven't been this disgusted since watching Supersize Me. And that was a good kind of disgusted.

People Magazine released a video of Heidi talking about plastic surgery. The video was presented by Cover Girl. WHAT IS WRONG WITH US? WHAT IS WRONG WITH US???? It's on the front page of their website and if you want to throw up your dinner, I encourage you to go watch it.

I KNOW that Heidi and Spencer are puppets. I know these things happen so that blogs write about them. I feel guilty just typing their names.

But the plastic surgery ordeal is making me lose faith in humanity. It seriously cancels out any efforts being done in Haiti. When Wyclef sends a moving email encouraging us to think outside of ourselves and then People magazine shows up in the mail at work today, it feels like we are never moving forward. NEVER.

Spencer Pratt and Heidi Montag are soulless individuals that encourage self hatred, racism, emotional unintelligence, and sexism in America. They do it for fame, in the name of God.

Even if the ratings are up, this is how they will be remembered.

Comments

Popular Posts