Tis the Season Need No Reason

After a difficult season at work, I've decided to apply to go back to school for film and video. This has been a huge decision/task aside from working full time and editing our feature film. Welcome to Gentle Waters is 75% through its first cut. This is a HUGE accomplishment for us and Angela, our editor. Off the Cuff took much longer, being our first film. The process of completing a first film and now the ease that comes with our second has given me the go ahead to believe this is what I should be doing with my life. If I am able to go back to school more opportunities could come from that. And if I am not able, I will continue to push for funding for our next one. I'm looking forward to finishing this one up and putting it out there. If you or someone you know is interested in planning a screening this winter/spring please be in touch at avantchicago@gmail.com. Thanks!

Comments

Popular Posts