The Stomach Flu

I can't quite explain how much I love getting the stomach flu. I know that this topic is not really interesting or even nice, but I think this issue needs to be discussed.

How is it that our bodies allow us to throw up and poop out water?

I just don't understand the alien that takes over my body when this happens? And how on earth can there be anything left in you to "rid" of when you haven't eaten a thing?

And now, a word from The Stomach Flu:

"Shut the hell up! All of you! You mad cuz I'm mean and green? Well too bad. If it wasn't for all your germy buses and toilets and perverted hand shaking, I wouldn't even be alive. So thank you. Does anyone have a light?! This cigarette is almost out. Hey by the way, you can't get rid of me. I stick around for as long as I want. So if you got a problem with it I'm gonna stay longer. But if you accept it and take the day off work and lay on your ass all day then it's no fun for me and I'm gonna skidaddle. Why are humans so WHINEY!? You think I LIKE my job? One time I had to crawl up Janice Dickinsons behind. Do you have ANY idea what I went through that week? The amount of alcohol and cocaine she did to get rid of me multiplied my power to the point that I almost died inside of her colon. Anyway, I'm just trying to give you my point of you. If you don't like it then go suck on some saltines."

Comments

Popular Posts