WHAT?



Girl with Bare Legs in Winter:

"I feel so so stylish. Like, my thighs are freezing and I can't feel my knees and my vagina is frostbit but I LOVE LOVE LOVE this new skirt. Those who say that you shouldn't sacrifice comfort for style are CRAZY. I don't need my legs. I do need to be the cutest snow bunny in this neighborhood. You know you can't stop looking. I mean, I know my thighs are thunder red and I'm walking like a mummy, but nevermind that, these knee high wool socks are holding every inch of warmth into my ankles so even if I lost my thighs from frostbite, I would keep my lower limbs and that's the only part I need attached to my feet. So technically, the doctors could sew my knees to my butt cheeks and I'd lose some inches. No biggie! Happy Holidays!"

Comments

Anonymous said…
Excuse me! I would like to speak for straight, skirt-enjoying people and say that a short skirt on a snowy, winter date is a wonderful thing. It's encouraging, it's lovely, it reminds us of the summer times.

Do Not Hurt, The Winter Skirt.

Popular Posts