Liza Thank U For Blessing Our Theatre Box Office Today

And now a monologue from Liza:

"If I was a cat I would have clawed you long ago. Where are my tickets baby? I'm so lost? Where is the valet? Do you know if the show started already? Oh GOD it's cold cold cold. And my hair is ruined. Forget about my face. No, really don't look at it right now it's not done. Do you have a bathroom? I need a mirror. Oh, wait! I can see myself in your window right here. Now where is my......lipstick! Mmmmwah! Perfect. Now, anyway, tickets. Do you have my tickets baby? Minelli is the last name. Oh this canker sore hurts! Ah! God! Thanks baby. Are these good seats? On an aisle, one of my legs is crooked. Ok, ok. Well have a blessed night and stay out of the cold. Do you need me to sign anything? Ok, ok. What? Oh the show already started? Oh god! Nooooowwww what? I better get in there!"

Comments

Popular Posts