This lady is yelling about obama in my ear! CRAZIES



I thought my night was already weird when a young couple came up to the train platform yelling at each other. They were obviously coked up and the girl had mascara running down her face. Her boyfriend, who looked 12, was threatening to leave her and being mean to her. It was funny and not funny at the same time, know what I mean? So I'm worried about this girl because he's acting douchey and I get on the train with them. I sit down next to this fine lady and out of nowhere she yells out:

"Well Chicago, no you've got Obama for four years. You happy?!" Disgruntled, as you can see from my always fine picture taking, she smacks her lips. I take her pic and the guy behind her laughs at me. Then she yells "No more republican secret service men for four years! How doya like that?!!" She was yelling and the tone was angry but no one could help themselves from laughing.

At the same time, the young couple are sitting across from me. Neither of them can focus and both staring off into space, tripping or some shit. The girl caught my eye and I smiled at her, you know to send off the 'hey if you are in trouble say something' vibe. And she starts crying. I don't know what to do, so my stop comes and I get off the train. After living in Chicago this long, you just learn when to observe and when to say something. There are a lot crazies in this world, and sometimes you are just meant to see it.

Comments

Blair... said…
This is the kind of stuff I love to observe...sick, I know...but as you said, "somtimes you are just meant to see it."
Rikoala said…
like the G in God you should capitalize the O in Obama. This is what is important to me and what I take from your story. (grin)

Popular Posts