Text Messages on My Phone

Ok, as a regular 'piece' I always put down the best texts in my phone. This way I can clear out my messages without losing the memories and comedy.

Tell me which is your favorite.

1.________ just farted in my face. That was splendid.

2. Don't worry. I'll find my own sasquatch on the lake.

3. Just tell the baby to shut the f**k up.

4. We all were confused. Christ on crutches ur dumb.

5. Promise me nudity..promise me!

6. um im so drunk that he apes could walk mars gsm could too.

7. midget at target. hell.

8. lots of cheese. i'm a pms monster.

Comments

Anonymous said…
hmmm... I was also the recipient of text msg #6 from a certain sister of yours that will remain unnamed. Any idea what it means? My poker buddies were unable to translate. We know that the "he" is probably an "if", but that's all we could figure out.
Blair... said…
I would have to say #3 and #7 are a tie!

Popular Posts