Bickering Sissies

My sis and I are best friends. We'd do anything for each other including but not limited to writing blogs about bad boyfriends to calling an ex and telling him his hair was too feathered. Sometimes, as all siblings do, we also argue. Sometimes its subtle-sometimes its brutal. Sometimes its just honest. Can you relate? We are the comedy and drama of sisterhood. If my sis is mature, I'm most likely the one making faces at strangers. If I'm feeling calm, she's flashing her white behind at a passing car. It's in our blood-we are creatures of comedy, of wit, and showy. Wanna listen to a typical bicker between us? Check it out!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Ashley is so hot, I would drag my balls through broken glass for a mile just to get the opportunity to listen to her pick her face over a walkie-talkie.
Anonymous said…
Yes .. yes i know.. I would hope that picking my face is such a turn on.. lets not forget that my sisters picking her nose is BY FAR the MOST attractive thing.. let me post a pic of her for you!!!
Anonymous said…
You know, if I'm not mistaken, nose picking is a sign of maturity and wealth. So maybe Jessica's really rich or really wise for her age. Oh, and the amount of boogers you have equals the amount of muscles you have in your body. So she might also be really strong.

Popular Posts