Addressing a Hate Comment

Every once in a while I get comments on my blog and search terms that strike me as clinically insane, strange, and all around innapropriate. Sometimes I reject the comments so as to not pull attention to those who are negative and out to declare their own view in a mean and vindictive way. But this comment that was left on my blog today needs to be addressed.

I'm voting alright. For John McCain. The thought of Barack Hussein Obama winning frankly frightens me to death. Remember... the extremists have sworn to destroy us from within.
Hillary as V.P.??? hell... she's scarier than Slick Willy ever was.


Can I re-iterate enough the anger and extreme fear that this person has within himself/herself? Not to mention, how dependent on conspiracy does a person have to be to actually base their decision on a middle name 'Hussein'? This republican tactic to scare people has been going on for ages and the person who wrote this on my blog represents many of those who have yet to evolve from relying on ignorance to make their political choice. My hope is that in their lifetime, or perhaps after they die, someone who loves them will see through this type of hate, and evolve their family chain.

Popular Posts