Like the Pigeons, Just Feed John Mark Karr-CAW CAW!!


I had no idea that John Mark Karr was still getting celebrity treatment. Apparently, after the Ramsey family had been cleared as suspects for Jonbenet's case, the classy and always objective Fox News invited Karr to comment on this during a formal interview. Basically they are trying to get him to explain whether he killed her or not. And he keeps saying "I'm not going to say yes or no" and later alludes to the fact that he knows information about the crime that no one else could know.

Here's my theory: John Mark Karr is too skinny. Someone feed him. I think he's looking for food. The Ramsey's have food. The Fox News studio has food. He's being very subliminal in his message but to me it's quite clear, "feed me. I don't eat." Are we not familiar with the behavior of pigeons. John Mark Karr is a pigeon. Does anyone just have a piece of bread? ANYTHING?

Comments

Popular Posts