Missed Connections

On Craigslist you can look under missed connections and find postings from those who feel they saw or met someone in passing that they want to reconnect with or find. Sometimes they write and say they talked to someone on the train but didn't get their name or they'll write and say they saw someone they thought was cute and want to find them based on the clothes they were wearing. Here are some that I think are funny:

Boy Scout at Roscoes on Tuesday - m4m - 26 - (Lakeview)You were wearing a boy scout shirt tuesday night at Roscoes during the drag race. You left in the middle of the show. Wanted to say hey but you left to soon. Really hot!!!

Ok I think that you saw a real boy scout. Does anyone think this is innapropriate?

Happy Birthday Dave!
Hope it's a good one


Ok #1 who is Dave? #2 Why is this in the missed connections section?

pizza eating babe - m4w - 22 (water tower)
total babe eating pizza at the water tower food court.
blond, well dressed, pizza had mushrooms, maybe a supreme..?
i stared, you looked annoyed.


If she looked annoyed, she was annoyed. Babe.

heavy set female police officer going to therapy session - m4w (chicago northside)
I sometimes see you going into the building to meet with your therapist there. I am turned on to you physically. It is purely physical. Get in touch!


Need I explain my thoughts?

Idiot Prom Date - 80s Style - m4w - 40 (Palmer House)
Pauline P. : we went to your prom during the Reagan Administration. Had a great time. And this idiot 18 year-old boy never called you afterwards.


Ok I'm not making fun of this one b/c it's actually sweet. Pauline, call him for the love of god!

"... I will not live with a man even when I get married ... " (151 Sheridan)
I'm sorry and I know that wasn't any of my business but I couldn't help but hear that part before I exited the number 151 Sheridan road bus on Michigan and Ohio on my way to work. It was close to ten thirty at night (6/20) as we were going south on that bus. I didn't look at you to give you that tone-it-down-'cause-you-are-too-loud-on-your-cellphone look. I looked at you because you were cute but funny. So, let's get married and not live together?


This is cute.


Comments

Popular Posts