David Duchovney Why Won't You Love Me?


So I've had this story in the back of my mind for quite sometime but it's time to let it out. And whether it's true or not, you or I will never know. But it's a good story nevertheless.

My old boss from way back, whom I cannot name, had a close opportunity to receive money from US magazine for a hot story about David Duchovney. He told me the story and now I tell you.

A few years back David came to Chicago to film the movie Return to Me with Minnie Driver (who apparently was a big beeeeetch on the set). My bosses hottie friend, a young and single girl who was trying to make it, stood in for Minnie Driver as her body double. This girl spent hours on the set very close to David and got to know him. According to the story, their time on set moved off set, and she started hanging out in his hotel room. Which of course led to sex. At the time his wife had just given birth to a daughter. And on top of his TV in the room sat a pic of his newborn child. My boss claimed that his friend almost took it to prove she had been in his room, to sell it to US magazine, but couldn't follow through with it. When she realized this was all just a game, she left his hotel room for the last time.

As she walked home she had her earphones in and was listening to the radio. Just then the song "David Duchovney Why Won't You Love Me?" came on and she had never heard it before. She nearly peed her pants.

Whether the story is true, I can't say. But it was a story my boss claims could have put her and all of her friends into retirement.

Comments

Popular Posts