Berrie Banana Jubilee-Lah

Here is a simple, yet delicate snack/dessert that you can enjoy if you desire. It can serve two people a small portion. Use more fruit if you want to eat it all day long. I got this suggestion from my mom and then added my own touches to the final product. Mom! Start a food blog!!!

You will need:

1 Banana
Handful of berries (I used blueberries, blackberries, and rasberries)
Table spoon of brandy
A few dashes of cinnamon
4-5 spoonfuls of sugar
1 table spoon of flax seeds
1/8 cup of vegetable oil (I know, not the healthiest but oh well)
Your favorite cereal (I used Honey Bunches of Oats)
Milk

Sautee the berries and banana in the oil, brandy, cinammon, flax seeds, and sugar. Once they are pretty cooked and flavored put them on top of some cereal. Add a splash of milk. Delightful!!

Comments

Popular Posts