Alison is working for Oprah today!

Well I did NOT see Tina Fey at the Second City Mainstage revue last night. First we had drinks across the street and then headed over to the Second City for the reception. Tacos and Quesadillas, free drinks and dessert. Jeff and I stuffed our faces. A few others were there I hadn't seen from the ol' days. Jack, Courtney, Sabrina, Mehgan. There were new faces and new interns. Made me sort of nostalgic, strange feelings came over. I thought about how 6 years ago I came here to study and worked as an intern and now, it's like a strange rotating circle. It's a nice place to come back to-to revisit. Anyhoo, the show was HYSTERICAL. And I'm not just saying that. Jeff's friend Shelly Grossman just got on the mainstage and I was eager to see her perform. Very talented, very very good characters. Amber Ruffin is now a second year mainstage female and she really shone like a star. I was laughing really hard at this show. It's called "No Country for Old White Men." Go see it.

Anyhoo, I am very jealous of Alison (my date to the Star Wars wedding). She got hired by Oprah today to paint sets. And guess whose there? Tina Fey!! She hasn't seen her yet but our friend Marty (who has worked there forever and got Alison the job) saw her. So she's definitely here to film and I'm very jealous. With these connections why don't I have tickets! Ah! Someday. I told her to send me pictures stat. She said she'll get fired as she had to sign waivers. We'll see what I can do to bribe her.

Comments

-M said…
IF ANYONE CAN DO THIS, YOU CAN! YOU WILL MEET HER!

Popular Posts