Happy Birthday Sissy

THIS IS CHICAGOPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

THIS IS CHICAGO ON ICEPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Laaaaa. *love ice storms in Chicago*. I came home, took a bubble bath, and have had 3 glass of Luna de Luna cabernet merlot. When I worked at the italian restaurante back home that was the owners favorite wine. She loved that wine as much as she loved her entire family. It's quite yummy.

My plan was to come home and write an ultra long blog about how I just experienced the most heinous day of my new career. But then I remembered IT'S MY SISTER'S BIRTHDAY!! Today I celebrate my beautiful, talented, hilarious, and dynamic sissy! We've been sisters for 23 years and I can't believe it. If you didn't know, my sister goes to school for graphic and media design. She has her own design company and works freelance while finishing her undergrad. She also is one of the few people that can really make me laugh. Belly, can't breathe, when is it going to stop, full of life and possibilities type of laughter. Really, I love her so much.

And interesting news. My friend Matt is hooking me up with an audition for a commercial in LA. More on that later. Exciting, exciting. Wink wink.

Comments

Popular Posts