Thanksgiving

Well we are headed home tomorrow for Thanksgiving. We will eat my homemade punkin pie and drink and play games and relax. Well hopefully we will relax. Have you ever used an umbrella in Chicago? Well don't. Today I was using an umbrella and it was raining like hell and the wind just kept pulling it away from me and causing all kinds of chaos. After walking with the umbrellla for too long I finally closed it. After that I didn't feel like it was pulling on me, tugging me to to go every which way. So let that be a metaphor for the holidays. If your family stresses you out, just let it go and it won't pull on your brain. You might get wet but you won't be mad. Does this make sense? Or am I in my own world? Yes. To the second question. Anyhoo.

The job has been better. I'm finally getting a handle on things. And they seem to be getting a handle on me and my sparkling personality.

The film editing is going well. We meet with the editors next week and I'm so excited to move forward. The Elkhart Civic Theatre is talking to us about premering the film when is done. We will get publicity back home and it will be a chance for us to show what we've been up to for the last few years.

I'm still working on figuring out my audio blog. As soon as I do I will let you know how to go there. I hope you have a fun Thanksgiving and if you don't celebrate Thanksgiving I hope you forgive us for celebrating it. Feel free to draw pictures of your family on my blog or pictures of turkeys. Goodbye.

Comments

Popular Posts