New Office Pictures

Well I will start today in the new office. Here are some pictures I took yesterday. I went in to clean and organize. Today will be the first day handling where the previous school administrator left off. I'm nervous. But Mondays are slow and I am hoping to get ahead. The first picture is a painting I did just for the office. I call it "Dancing Outer Space Monkeys". I didn't have a plan for it when I decided to do it. I just started painting and after I let it drip, I thought it looked like outer space. The pink and blue colors remind me of the colors our girls wear to ballet class. So there you have it. The office windows overlook Wabash St. and the train is just underneath. I couldn't get a good pic in the dark. In the background I put up a picture of an old dance company at Ballet Chicago. I have tons of old archived posters in my office, figured it should be used. Well, I better start my day!

Comments

Popular Posts