Snake Dream

Woke up at 3:30 am last night. Felt anxious. Nervous. Thought my alarm hadn't gone off. Went to the bathroom. Went back to bed. Had a dream. A bad dream. The boss of our department (we'll call him Kernel to protect the innocent) unleashed a very large snake in the office. He was laughing violently. Then he let the snake wrap itself around this guy who designs the website. Kernel thought it was funny. He was laughing. I ran. I ran all the way out of the office ot the front steps on Michigan Avenue (although there are no front steps really). I sat there with a few others from the company. I was panicked. I was panicked about the snake and about...the movie? not sure. can't remember. other girls started asking me what was wrong. I said "well, he wants quality but also speed. I can't do both!" Then the girl told me Kernel was standing behind me and he heard the whole thing. I turned around. He said "Is that what you feel?" I said yes. Angrily. Then I told him I didn't like the snake. Please put it away. Nothing happened. I woke up. And here I am. In my cubicle. Waiting for Kernel to come in...and pull out his snake???? Oh kaaaay that is gross.

Comments

Popular Posts