Prince Tuesday to Marry Betty Aberlin

Prince Tuesday (from Mr. Rogers Neighborhood) released a statement confirming that he and Betty Aberlin will marry. Tuesday says that he and Betty had a long standing relationship during the run of the show but could not reveal their secret to the king.

"We would sneak behind the owl's tree and get it on," admits Tuesday. "The king would be furious with me if I was hanging with Lady Aberlin instead of doing my homework ALL THE TIME. God he was such a tyrant."

Aberlin states that she realizes he is twenty years her junior but that it only matters that they get each other. "I was an awkward duck most of my life. No one really wanted to date me. I think it's because I only knew how to socialize with puppets. Then I fell in love with one," she states.

The two will marry on June 4th at Lady Elaines Merry Go Round.

Comments

Popular Posts