Fraggle Spotted at Local Private School

It was discovered on Monday May 9, 2005 that a small private school in Evansville, IL was habitating a live fraggle in their very own administrative offices. The discovery was made at 7:30 a.m. (on the dot) when the fraggle was spotted eating radishes and cohorting with a Doozer at her desk for breakfast. When she was discovered her co-workers realized that they had been working for the fraggle for many years.

"We had become good friends. I didn't know she was a fraggle. I mean, I suspected because she had a long tail. But other than that I didn't want to imply anything," states Jill Jillian, a close colleague with the fraggle.

The fraggle was later arrested for sending a letter to a secretarial assistant saying "If you don't get to work on time I'm going to eat you next."

Comments

Anonymous said…
Oh my GOD! I think I know that fraggle.

Popular Posts