Hollywood BeJewels Their Vag's

Oooooohhhh Kaaaaaay. Hold it right there. I just heard that rich people decorate their vaginas with rhinestones.

Here's the article

I caught wind of this on Facebook and I just had to throw a blog post out there about this.

WHAT IN THE HELL.

If you have that much money please don't tell me that you actually go do this on a regular basis. And I heard they use hot glue??? Isn't that mutilation?

Anyhoo, instead of bitching about it for an entire paragraph I've decided, hey, why not come up with some designs that you can use, FOR FREE I WON'T CHARGE YOU, if you should go in to one of those places and they ask "what do you want on your vag" and you feel unartistic b/c you get all nervous and freaked out but feel that you should go through with it anyway.

So here they are. The black shape is your vag. The dots are the design, as if they are each a blood diamond.


A BOAT













JESUS DIED FOR YOUR VAG















CLIFFORD















FOR EVERY VAG BEJEWELED MY VAG DONATES TO HAITI




Last one is probably the most socially conscious and at the same time most offensive.

Comments

I saw this on TV! I can't remember who was talking about it now but a famous actress actually admitted it on a talk show and was talking about how everyone was doing it.
WEEEIIIIIIRRRDDDDDD
Justin said…
What would it be called if you vagazzle with googley eyes instead of crystals?
No reason.

Popular Posts