A Morning Routine by Jessica

9:00 AM

Waking. Sun bright through window. Cat purring on our dresser. Mmmmmm, sleep more?

9:13 AM

Ok, getting up. Where's my other sock?

9:20 AM

Found sock. Thank you.

9:22 AM

Turn computer on. Pour cereal: Life Brown Sugar and Maple. First time trying it. Look in mirror. Oh GOD. Hair matted to head. Just got it cut yesterday. Look like man/monkey.

9:30 AM

Our ancient computer finally ready to use. Check Craigslist. Talent section.
Find the following gigs:

Seeking HOT Size 0-2 Models (NO)
Seeking Actress with No Experience (?????????????)
do you want to bhelp me make my first movie i have no money (NO)
Talent/Waitress (Seriously?)

9:35 AM

Checking email. Craigslist too annoying right now. Emails from friends about cancelling film project this weekend. That's nice since I took time off. More emails reminding me that someone I don't know commented on someone's thread on Facebook. Very informative, thank you.

9:40 AM

Note to self *Life Cereal makes you poop really fast.

Comments

Popular Posts