Sarah Palin Chosen for McCain's Running Mate: A Prostitute Supporting Her Pimp, Being Used Like a Pawn

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE REPUBLICAN'S 'CELEBRITY' CRITICISM FOR OBAMA?

It just reminds me of high school. The popular bitches criticize your clothes, and the next day they are wearing them.



Call it "strategy". I call it regressive and tacky. Female voters who were going to vote for Hillary are not so impressionable that they would choose a republican conservative just because she is a woman. If so, then I'm sad to say that I'm a part of the female gender, but I'm not convinced. Women are smarter than that.

This is pure desparation. Haven't we experienced enough desparation from the Bush administration over the last eight years? Silly strategies, cover ups, and treating the public as if we are children and won't notice if Bush is friends with some of the biggest oil monguls.

Palin was chosen not based on her intellect or value. She was chosen like a pawn. She is being used so as to put a man up on a pedestal and give him more power. Sort of like a prostitute does for her pimp. Like that.

I know I'm being extreme, but come on, this is ridiculous.

I hope that democratic women across the board vote for the issues, not the gimmick. We've come a long way to let a man's world fool us and pull the wool over our eyes. Quite frankly, I'm not too worried. Hillary is behind Barack and I think a lot of her friends are too. As she said "were you in it for me, or were you in it for the families that we are fighting for." Vote smart ladies. It's the only way to progress this world we live in at all.

Worthy Links:

Five Reasons Why Sarah Palin is laugh out loud choice for VP

The Palin scandal that is currently under investigation in Alaska.

Beauty Queen walks into election.

Like a good Evangelical: Hiding her daughter's teen pregnancy by claiming its her own??

My own mother, a prior HILLARY SUPPORTER WRITES:

"Well, after listening to the democratic national convention last night, and then McCain's introduction of his teenage mom running mate, I am now officially an Obama supporter."

Slogan Suggestions for McCain:

1. MCCAIN/PAWN, oops, PALIN 08'
2. WHEN PALIN NEEDS A SPANKING, MCCAIN WILL BE THERE
3. SOCCOR MOMS UNITE AND SUCK REPUBLICAN D***
4. 'MY BITCH WILL MAKE US RICH' VOTE FOR ME JOHN MCCAIN
5. 'WHERE'S MY DINNER PALIN?' LITTLE WHITE WHORE HOUSE ON THE PRARIE

Comments

Popular Posts