Weekend FUN!!

So there are many things happening this weekend.

Brent is in Colorado for a few days photographing for Lotus-his friends from Goshen.

My friend Angela had her birthday dinner last night with her friends who call themselves the Classy Baddasses. I finally got to talk and get to know them and we had Indian Food that is not loving me today.

Today my sister is driving in from Indy. I'm sure I will have pictures of us on here at some point. She's bringing her video camera for some of our usual antics and pranking.

Tomorrow the females of Brent's family come in town to lunch and to see Wicked.

Tomorrow night my sister and I sing karaoke. The last time we sang in Chicago I fell as I ran to her during "Time of my Life" from Dirty Dancing. We also perform Phantom of the Opera religiously with a paper napkin mask.

Sunday my friend Heather celebrates her 30th at Stanleys.

For now, have fun laughing your ass off at these pictures that my friend Missy sent me. We will most likely use them in our memoir. See if you can pick me out. I am wearing a fanny pack!!!


Comments

Popular Posts