Weekending

We had a lively weekend. Saw lots of green and had to deal with pukey drunks at 10am on the bus. Saw trolleys with loads of drunk girls who wore shirts that said "Kiss Me I'm Irish and Puking". I saw many different intersting people. I saw one guy who couldn't stand and almost got hit by a car. Saw green leggings, draped beads on the street, and my friend sent me a pic of a guy dressed as a leprechaun with a mini leprchaun sitting on his shoulder feeding him beer. Too bad the warm weather didn't linger.

Last night I saw Jeff's show Family Fowler Radio Hour. I saw a lot of old Second City improv friends. It was nice and nostalgic to be over there and feeling the SC vibe again. It will always be a comforting circle and yet competitive by nature. Just like a "normal" family.

I'm working on some radio blog stuff. Stay tuned.

Comments

Popular Posts