Tried to make me go to rehab but I said no, no, no!!

Met with Jack yesterday in Old Town. We talked about his script and decided to move forward with shooting the film in Fall 08. I will be directing and taking a small role. Funny script, good characters. Between the pool of talent that we both know, I'm psyched to put it together. We're giving ourselves enough time to plan. Pretty sure we have someone on board to shoot and edit.

Our editor came over last night and we saw some of our movie. Hysterical. We are so pleased and can't wait to meet with her in two more weeks.

I'm taking today off because there has been death in the family and am going home to the viewing. Feeling a little more at ease with it today but very sad. Back to work tomorrow and the daily grind! I've been updating my radio blog and recently it was featured on vocalo.org. You can link up to it here to the right. Check it out.

Comments

Popular Posts