Funny Text Messages on My Phone

I was going through some old text messages and found the following from over the past year! They are random and funny. Each line below is a different message:

OMIGOD Jackie is here from Roseanne. Gary Senise is in this show.

Homeless just told me she loved me.

Just wanted to tell you I love you! (and you left your clothes on the bathroom floor)

Steve has a big co#$!

Y was his underwear off? Smoke!

Depressed and very homely. Please send drugs and mask.

:) Come back i miss u. (:

I'm going to the star wars wedding and ur not!!!!

Hope you are having a blessed day in Christ's hope. Brent T. Penisworth.

Alone. Scared. Cold. Send food.

Ur not depressed. Ur just cold.

Lame.

Well already cried once today. Wanna make it twice?

Comments

Anonymous said…
Who is this Brent T. Penisworth - do I have to beat some a**?

Popular Posts