BREATHE

Why is it, then when you are in a good mood, someone has to cancel it out like an equation:

2/1 X 2/1= 1

I was at a 2 but she cancelled me back to a 1.

A woman calls the theater today asking if she is on the list to receive free tickets. I tell her she is not. This turned into a threat that she would write the Chicago Tribune a letter. Why do people feel that they should be able to threaten me? She asks for the manager. I tell her I am the manager, that I am more than happy to sell her lower price tickets. She replies "Well waht if I get there and I have two free tickets on the list." "You are not on the list." "So you are telling me not to come to your theatre?"

HOW OLD ARE YOU THAT YOU BEHAVE THIS WAY? WHO RAISED YOU? WHAT IS IT ABOUT YOU THAT MUST BE UGLY THAT MAKES YOU FEEL SO ANGRY? IS YOUR POOP IN THE SHAPE OF THE DEVIL?

Comments

Popular Posts