Recording Session

Some of us from Off the Cuff recorded a song last night for the movie. Hysterical fun but a later night for all of us. I'm sure we're dragging this morning into our *day jobs*.

Tomorrow Brent and I head to E-town. Kelly turns 30 and I'll be living it up with her family and friends. This time, I'll take a taxi for Elkhart late night fun (tee hee hee). I can't believe the first of my closest classmates is 30. I'm not far behind. But let me tell you, I refuse to mature. I utterly refuse. Ask my husband.

It's warming up outside a bit. A very wee bit. I'm toasting warm inside my new box office. So far the job is good and I'm learning something new everyday. It's nice to be in a place where I know I can learn without the strain of my boss talking about how some green source of life tea is the only thing she can eat because her life is so busy.

Also, a congrats to my sis (aka Ginger) for getting hired by Butler University as a website designer this summer. She recently got caught up in the horrid tornado weather in Indy so I think this news is well deserved. If you don't know, my sister and I have alter egos. I am Bernie. She is Ginger. Bernie and Ginger have a cooking show that is on some very confidential old home videos that someday I will figure out how to put on Youtube. When you mix two Hardy's you get a drunken Hardini Martini.

Comments

Anonymous said…
lol, thanks for that! also, i tried the facial thing.. and it made me break out! but my skin was soft!

Popular Posts