Workin' 9 to ....9

Long day. Home now. Ate some potatoes.

Heard I won something in the Second City holiday party raffle. The party that I didn't go to because I worked late last night too. Feeling sort of sad about it. Oh well.

Spent 33 bucks and shipped my audition DVD off to the agent. Haven't heard anything as of yet. Could be 33 bucks just to say I did it. Could be 33 bucks to add many more 33 bucks later. Can never tell.

Guess I'm probably depressing you. God, I'm depressing myself.

Ok, lets think. Something good that happened today. One good damn thing. Oh! My sister wrote me to say she has an interview with Leo Burnett in February, an advertising agency. I'm very happy for her. She's a talented graphic and media design student and she's really putting herself out there. She will come here and stay with us while she interviews.

Ok, I bet I can think of one more. Well, I saw the students finally perform the Nutcracker in costume. They are very talented and it was very vibrant and beautiful.

Tomorrow is a show. I am at the theatre at 8:30. Must go to bed for another 12 hour day.

Comments

Popular Posts