Commercial






Well the LA peeps contacted me. I am to send a DVD audition in to them by Tuesday December 11th. It couldn't come at a worse time. I am super busy. Going to Indiana for services tomorrow night. Back to Chicago Friday and working overtime thru the weekend. Here's what I have to do. 1) Perform a dance from a movie 2) Turn a bad movie scene into a musical number and 3) sell the product-a bank for entertainers. Also, my character is a girl next door type of actor. So....what would be a bad movie to turn a scene into a musical? Thoughts? I'd love to gather some ideas. Just leave a comment here if you have one.

Myhang and I went xmas shopping downtown last night. Here's some downtown pics. They were doing the 5:00 news at ABC when I stepped off the train. Check it.

Comments

Popular Posts