And Now a Statement from Jeb Bush Jr.


"Hmmm....well here I am. I'm not happy about this. No sir-ee, not one bit. I could've walked that line ociffer. Do you know who my dad is? Your ass is grassy beer...yeah, more beer! Wooo Hoo! What a night! You should've come to the titty bars with us tonight ociffer. But really though, I'm fine. Not a drop of liqour in me. Liqour? Hardly know her! Ha! Heard that one before? Man, I'm hungry. Order me a pizza...wait no, call my dad! He'll get me outta here and then you'll be sorry you ever messed with me you son of a bitch!! Man, a burrito sounds good too. Whatever you got is fine with me. Oh hold on, I gotta answer my cell phone...hello? Jenna hey. I'm in the slammer. You too?! FUCK. This is crazy-ok, well, I'll see ya at Thanksgiving. Bye.....Ok fuckers, where's my SUV? I wanna go home seriously. Whatdyou mean you impounded it? Man, get me outta this cell right now bitch ass. My uncle is the president! He'll take you on and you'll be sorry! Hey, why are you laughing. This ain't funny! Shut up! Man, I want my mommy." Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular Posts