Georgia Runaway Bride 'Not So Bright'

The Georgia bride-to-be, Jennifer Wilbanks, who was found just this morning, April 30th got cold feet according to officials and her family. "Ms. Wilbanks became nervous about her wedding and took a bus to Las Vegas."

Ms. Wilbanks had gone for a jog on the eve of April 28 and did not return. The case had turned into a missing person scenerio when her fiance got worried and called the police. Days went by- family members prayed and her mother sobbed at the thought that her daughter could be dead. But Ms. Wilbanks called her family at 1 a.m. this morning to say she had been kidnapped by a woman and a man but then released. Then she later admitted to police that she made up the story.

"We think she's not so bright," says officer Robert Davis. "We have no proof of it. But I swear, the woman is mentally retarded."

"I just wasn't sure. I wanted to gamble a little and see what might happen. I didn't think anyone would get so concerned about it. I mean I guess I was supposed to have a huge wedding today but no biggie. Sorry mom. Sorry dad," commented Wilbanks after her safe return home

Comments

Anonymous said…
What would you do if you found out your husband has a vagina? That's what I thought.

Popular Posts