Top Ten Best Moments at North Coast Fest

10. I wouldn't say it was necessarily the *best* thing in the world, but probably the kids going in and out of the Camel advertising train thing and coming out laughing at how retarded it was.

9. Kevin from Dirty Dozen Brass Band asking me when I want him.

8. Justin from Flowfeel interviewing fans and one kid telling an explicit story about @#%! someone to the beat of a song from Chemical Brothers.

7. Backstage at the Metro, closing the door to use the bathroom to only have the stage manager for Umphrey's and the security lady scream at me to get the f*** out now, throwing my pants up after barely wiping, and opening the door to see that Jamie from The New Deal needed to use it before he was needed on stage immediately. So much for going under the radar that night and not being in the way. Sorry again everyone for peeing at that very moment!

6.  Free sandwiches from Smoke Daddy's early Sunday when we had no money and because we were press. Thanks guys!

5. Ryan Stasik from Umphrey's interview backstage....you'll just have to see the documentary.

4. Darren Shearer from The New Deal running around with our microphone announcing prizes as Bob Barker.

3. White hair braided security guard at Umphrey's pit kissing me on the head. I made a friend that day.

2. Filming the moustache kid and afterwards instead of shaking my hand asking me to shake his baby doll's hand.

1. 4am Sunday morning Taco Bell drive thru, best footage we got all weekend. Hope that kid behind us made it home ok.

Comments

j.remmy said…
I was satisfied when the taco bell kid didn't make it into the hatch of Ang's car

Popular Posts