A Robbery Story by Lisa Witmer

My friend Lisa regales me with her evening in Chicago last night that involved the Loincloth Robber at CVS:


I got home. I washclothed my cat down with soap and water and gave her a bath.
I put in a load of laundry.
I started to to do the dishes
I started to take care of the trash
I brushed my cat
I ate some chocolate milk and some chips.
I went back to the dishes
I took out some trash
I brought my clothes back from the laundry
I went back to the dishes
I had some more chips
I turned the tv on
I almost Finished the dishes
I hung up my clothes
I wrote a check to my mom and put in envelope
I wrote a check to comcast
I went back to the dishes
I took out more trash
I went outside to broadway and mailed my letters
I went to walgreens----it is 12:30am now
I noticed a guy tripping out in the parking lot of walgreens and screaming at another guy in a high pitched voice
I told the security guy at walgreens that someone is 'tripping out' in the parking lot. I had to say it 3 times before he understood that someone was 'tripping out in parking lot"
I am in process of picking up some kitty litter, water bottle, and large plastic bags.
The 'tripping out guy' storms into Walgreens and is screaming for Andrea to get him $100 that he needs it so bad. (i'm not sure who he's talking with) he does not have shoes on his shirt is brown and is tied in the front exposing his chest, he doesn not have pants on, he is wearing some sort of cloth like a loin cloth also tied. he appears to be wearing tight black undies. he is screaming and pounds on the register's buttons. the cashier lady leaves. she leaves and goes in the back. some other guy comes in a tries to get trippy billy out. the security guard just stands there. there are no cashiers. eventually tripping billy leaves and it appears that then...the security guy calls 911.
I finally decide on the FLexforce 13 gallon garbage bags because they are on 'sale'
I go to front of store to check out
There are no cashiers
I am waiting with another girl who just so happens to have picked up the same water bottle and kitty litter. weird.
Tripping billy comes back in and me and the other girl back up near to the photo booth. we are scared.
Tripping billy jumps the register and is still wailing that he needs $100 and then he'll go. he is pounding on the registers
Two guys try to get him out. physically. billy grabs the security bars by the door and clings to him.
Tripping billy gets hit a few times and the men try to pluck him from the bars.
The cashier comes back.... WITH A HAMMER
Another cashier comes back...WITH A HAMMER
i talk with a guy who has a paintbrush stuck in his glasses. we are scared that we might get hit with some sort of crossfire..hammer fire.
The police finally come. it took them forever.
Tripping billy gets arrested.
I check out.
I go home.
I start freaking out a bit on way home.
I start another load of laundry
i finish my dishes
i take care of my cats poopies
i drink my water and more chips
i seperated all my clothes into laundry loads via garbage bags. i have six bags of laundry to do.
other things happen
I clip my finger and toe nails.
I pumice my feet.
I take laundry out of dryer
i am up till 3:30am
I wake up at 7:30 and shower
I take my cat to the vet. I spent $260.00 on bloodwork when i went to get her one rabies shot.

Then end.

Comments

Popular Posts