Jake the Fake and Vienna the Hot Dog

I don't know about you but the heated argument between Jake and Vienna reminded me of when Ali yelled at Justin Rated R Rego and when Melissa hissed at Jason Mesnick. Doesn't anyone see a pattern? Reality TV brings out the WORST in people. Yes, Jake seems like he's got repressed emotions, that come out in the form of throwing random objects and making fun of a girl's dog. And yes, Vienna probably expects a relationship to be "on" all the time and hates the reality of living with someone and not having passion turned up all the way at every minute. But they are not the only ones that have fallen victim to lights, camera, action. Well, I don't mean to really say victim, because, after all, they chose this alter reality of show biz. I still haven't quite figured out why a 23 year old blonde babe needs to go on TV to find love. Don't the youth go on spring break anymore, or better yet, isn't there Match.com now? On one hand I feel bad that they have to have this private ugly break up on camera. Or that she feels so insecure, that she needed to blurt out their business to the world. But then again, you asked to be judged, picked apart, and called a liar and everything else in the book. As does any person that writes a blog! At a certain point, you give up your right to privacy. And Jake, I don't think he gets it. I honestly thinks he feels that a man should be the leader, the decider, the hero with the shiny waxed chest and dimple in the left cheek. Or is it both cheeks? Were those always there? Did he get those implanted before the Bachelor? I'm curious. He's just so darn, cheeky. And then he snaps. And now of course everyone is saying "he shoulda chose Tenley". Eh, half a dozen one way, six eggs the other. I'm not sure. She definitely is your little Ariel that may have layed low for Jakey, but even with all that sparkle in her smile, I'm not sure she wouldn't have seen through the bs eventually as well.

Comments

Popular Posts