The 30 Day Project?

So I have decided, though undecided, to start a side blog/project. The project would involve me doing something interesting or controversial or experimental and I would have a goal. Like Julie did in Julie and Julia. And I would give myself 30 days. Which is sort of like what Morgan Spurlock does when he becomes someone else and lives their life for 30 days. I just haven't quite nailed it down yet. Something I feel passionate about, or something I really want to experience, or something I want to report on...I'm just sort of stumped. If you have suggestions, I am open. The only stipulation is it must be legal and it must be relatively low in cost. I was kind of thinking maybe I should just take suggestions because its better to write for those who might actually be interested in reading about something. I don't know. Hit me up with some ideas.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I think you should find a tennis club and ask to participate in a tennis drill for 9 weeks.
Anonymous said…
Make a point to say thank you to someone every day and write about it?

Counterintuitive and I have no idea how it would work: go without the internet for 30 days. If you must use it at work, discipline yourself to only use it if work related.
Jessica said…
Excellent suggestions! Especially the thank you idea.

Popular Posts