We DOUBLED the Welcome to Gentle Waters Festival Fund!

Our film festival fund ended today and we ended with $1,010!! Thank you to all who supported us both by donating and by sharing our link with friends and colleagues. We definitely feel the love and support for our film. We will keep updates posted on the WTGW website about festival entry and festival progress.

Now for a relaxing weekend with family in Indianapolis for graduation weekend and a little bit of time away from both work and art. A little goofy sister time karaoking it up in the heart of the Midwest with our infamous Phantom of the Opera act. With capes and masks. I'm not kidding. We do this. A lot.

And a very special shout out to my mom and Brent's mom and my stepmom and my friend for Mother's Day! Brent and I would not have accomplished a lot of what we have without all the moms in our lives (and the dads, but this weekend is for moms!). Thank you!

Comments

Congrats you guys! That's awesome!

Popular Posts