Journeys

Brent has been in China since Thursday. He is there for three weeks. Anyone who is anyone can handle some time away from their spouse. It ain't no thing. But you forget how much you lean on each other during day to day situations. As independent as Brent and I are, and as busy as we are, not having each other around, seems harder than I expected. In our wedding vows we said that we promised to support each other in our individual paths. I think somewhere along the way we found that its ok to lean on each other too which led to our two feature films. Such a lesson in team work, and trust. Now its been four days away from him and it feels like an eternity. With no intention to whine, I'm just being honest. I miss him dearly and that feels great. It means we need each other and those daily phone calls and goodnight kisses are just what gets us both through the grind of school, projects, and work. Ah, well. He's on a journey, and I'm here taking one in this blog post. Bless the journey!

Comments

Popular Posts