10 Days Left on Kickstarter

we are hearing buzz about our own film. its a strange exciting journey. to create something in our heads, just the two of us, to write down our ideas, to organize our thoughts on paper, to translate it to film, to then watch it morph. and now to hear feedback and to feel confident about what we've done.

there are 10 days left on kickstarter.com for people to pledge and help us get into festivals.

our goal was $500 and now we are at $760 and that happened pretty easily and quickly. we have 26 backers. the more backers we have the more festivals we enter. its that simple.

visit the site and watch our video which explains the film and who we are.

Comments

I want to back you guys SO bad! But every single penny I have MUST go to my mortgage at the moment. It's all me, no more help.
But I can't wait to see what happens with GW at all these festivals!!! :)
Jessica said…
Oh Stacy, you have done a lot for us!!

Popular Posts