Updates

Welcome to Gentle Waters is finishing up and we will begin submitting to festivals in April 2010. If you have a festival that you'd like us to submit to or suggestions feel free to leave a comment here. We are very excited about the film and look forward to getting it seen!

Our lives have been very busy in dealing with our sick cat Maris (who is now all better), finding a home for the kitten we couldn't keep (who now has a home), post production on the film (ongoing!! busy busy), Brent's schooling and planned trip to China via Purdue University in May (ticket booked), and my full time job. Life is moving rapidly, fully, and finally peacefully again.

I will not be attending Columbia University in the fall, as I was not accepted into their masters program. But I feel confident about other avenues, and am content to keep on with our pursuits!!

Stay tuned for occasional plugs on the film and my always funny blog posts!

Comments

Popular Posts