Suave



Hello, my name is Suave Foreskin, my brother, who you may know that appears on this blog often, is Francisco Foreskin. My parents named me Suave because I am very good with zee ladies. Escpecially this one lady in particular a few days ago. I asked her to send me naked pictures and she refused so I took that lady out of my phone and pretend I don't know her. If she would have given me the chance to have strange text msg. naked picture exchange with her she would have learned about my special "friend"-Carmello. You may be thinking Carmello is my penis. It is not. It is a mole on my penis. Well that is what the doctor would tell you. But I, Suave, know that it is a god given beauty mark. Look at my face. The moustache. The smile. The earing. I am everything you dream of. I will make you pancakes in the dark. I will scoop some vanilla ice cream into your heart. Just send me a naked picture of you please my lady.

Comments

Popular Posts