Margaret A. Hamburg, M.D., Commissioner of Food and Drugs Talks About E-Cigarettes


Look, I know what the ridicule is about the FDA's recent concern with e-cigarettes. You think that we do not want to help your cigarette addictions. You think that we don't make cigarettes illegal so that we can make money off of your tax dollars. You think there are alterior motives. Well you are just plain wrong.

Have you SEEN an e-cigarette? Here, let me find you a picture.




NOW. Do I need to talk to you about what THIS looks like? Do I "ladies" and "gentlemen"??? A ONE HITTER. Now, is this what the FDA wants to stand behind? This is what you want me to approve of? You are sick. The image of a toy that people use for unruly business, that quite frankly, should be regulated by the FDA as well.

And you sick people probably were thinking vibrator...

Comments

Popular Posts