God Doesn't Accept Everyone as a Friend on Facebook

I recently got unfriended by someone on Facebook. It's no secret that that person is very religious. And it's no secret that I am not religious in a conventional way. I can only assume that some of my comments might not have been up to his taste. Or that he didn't feel it appropriate to be friends with me because of my viewpoints. My religion, on Facebook, states "Empathy".

Tolerance is not always an easy thing. From time to time, I don't agree with all my friends feelings. I'm sorry, status updates. And sometimes my friends don't agree with mine. But you know what, that makes relationships richer and deeper.

It's just ironic, isn't it. That a Christian becomes so intolerant. Or maybe being my friend was never the intention. You can't save all your friends. On Facebook.

Social networking is for sharing our world views. It's time to start catching up with civilization.

Comments

Youmakegodugly said…
So weak and archaic of him. Like so many things religous nuts don't get social media or being social in general!
Jessica said…
Yep, it does make God ugly.

Popular Posts