What you can say to bad drivers while you are biking

10. Hey you suck. (<----- most original)
9. Hi, can I buy you a valid drivers license?
8. If my mom was in your passenger seat she would not hesitate to slam on her invisible break.
7. GET OFF YOUR CELL PHONE!!
6. Either I'm imaginary or your blind and I'm guessing its neither so PAY ATTENTION!
5. Get out of the bike lane. Get out. Get out!!!!
4. That's a nice car but not anymore my bike just scraped the entire side of it. oops.
3. I'm not hiding behind glass or metal so you better believe I'm gonna ride up next to you and breathe into your face after you've passed me unecessarily at 80 mph.
2. Here, I bought you a bumper sticker "I'm a mental case that just happens to drive."
1. I have laser memory and know your plate number by heart.

Comments

Popular Posts