A Clip to Remember

So if you are unfamiliar with 89.5 FM it is Vocalo.org. Their famed motto is "Your phone is your microphone". Call in, leave a message, and at some point its gauranteed to get on the air. About a year ago, I started my own profile and consistently upload comedy bits or commentary on social or political issues. Sometimes I get notified that I will be on the air and look to see what they are playing. Recently I noticed that one piece in particular was being played a lot and I was surprised b/c as an artist I am my worst critic. I just didn't think it was THAT funny. So I decided to listen to it since it had been quite a while. Halfway thorugh, I laughed out loud, which sounds pretty narcissistic but I really just wanted to make the point that we should ease up on ourselves as comedians/artists/writers...whatever you do. If you are willing to put yourself out there, who knows, others might enjoy your talents too. If you want to listen

CLICK HERE

Comments

Popular Posts