Good Kind of 7am Crazy (Kitty)

Last Friday:

It was 6:55 am. My cat was screaming in my ear and it seemed urgent. I rolled over the phone was a mere five minutes away from my 7am alarm. Why cat? why?!

I decide I'll get up. Beat the alarm. Why not?

Brent is at his radio show he does on Friday mornings. I get online and listen in on WLUW. I walk away from the computer to get coffee and I hear a faint sound, a familiar song. It's Good Kind of Crazy by Brighton, MA. My favorite song! Perfect start to the morning. It was just about to finish. When it's over Brent dedicates the song to me.

The cat is smart.

Later that day I get a phone call from my sister. She received two job offers from two media companies, big ones. This is huge news as she's been searching since January after her big move to Chi town.

She can't decide and I tell her its not a bad dilemma to have. I'm so proud of her.

I'm talking to my friend Angela at the end of the day reflecting on Ashley's good news, how it all comes full circle, how I believed in her all along. And before I compile the words in my brain, without a premeditated thought, I say "It's a good kind of crazy."

It was one of those days where you can't explain it, but you kind of feel clairvoyant or something-there's going to be call back at the end of the day, some sort of beginning middle and end. It's all going to come together just nicely.

Comments

Popular Posts